Nov 19, 2019
Trish is a public speaking coach, mentor and author and helping
to empower introverts.
She loves helping people find their message and share it with
others and she makes it easier for people to do so whether that be
using the spoken word or the written word.
Some of the topics discussed:
- An advocate for people who have dealt with suicide
- Advocate for breast cancer
- Author and contributing author to 15 books
- What people struggle with most when writing a book
- Why she loves the words: "Repurpose and leverage”
- “When you believe in yourself, wow the journey really takes
- By not sharing your message you’re being selfish!
2018 Winner BPW Northlakes Bright Training &
Employment Partners Inspirational Woman Award
2018 & 2016 Small Business Champion Awards – Finalist
Education & Training Category
2016 Women World Award Gold Winner – Woman of the Year- Mentor
2016 Women World Award Bronze Winner – Female Entrepreneur of
2016 Awarded Top 50 Public Speaking Blog
2015 Edupreneur Award Winner – Professional Speaking