Jun 2, 2020
Devin Miller loves startups. He founded his first startup
while earning Law & MBA degrees. Since then, he has founded several
more startups and enjoyed every minute of it. He runs a patent and
trademark law firm to help other startups and small businesses.
In this episode we discuss:
- Terrible response times from many law firms
- Devin's podcast: "The Inventive Journey"
- Intellectual property, patent protection, trademark
- Misunderstandings the public often have about what he does
- When restoring his VW bus how he was on the receiving end of a