Aug 11, 2020
In this weeks episode we talk with Nathanael Zurbuegg who has
been pronounced dead on six occasions! He is also the founder and
CEO of “Unlimit You“ and non-profit Organisation “Live Life to the
Fullest“. He is a multiple award winning global inspirational
speaker who is passionate about inspiring, empowering and to bring
transformation to people from all walks of life!
From an incurable chronic illness and medical prognosis “He
should be death six times by now” to an entrepreneur, global
inspirational speaker and coach.
Some items discussed in this episode:
- Chronically ill for 30 years and been through 3 failed kidney
transplants and over 4300 Dialysis treatments so far, plus 3 lung
- As a coach, challenging the status quo but also remaining
patient to help people to overcome their current situations.
- Speaking for non profits without a high budget
- Building programmes to help parents
- Moving to Sydney in Australia to study in a Leadership
- The Stroke he had at 3 years old that led to 2 weeks in
"There are no limitations to the mind except those we